- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Accommodation in double/twin share room
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Personalized service
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Transport on 4×4 landcruiser ideal for game viewing and photography
- Any other extras not detailed in
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- DAY 1: Nairobi / Nakuru
- DAY 2 – Nakuru / Naivasha
- DAY 3 – Naivasha / Masai mara
- DAY 4 : Masai mara
- DAY 5: Masai Mara / Nairobi
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi where you will be met by our tour guides. Depending on your arrival time, we shall either take you to your hotel in the city or depart for a drive in to the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru national park in the late morning. The park is truly remarkable as it has achieved international fame on animal sanctuary. Both black and white Rhinos are being given a new lease of life in this park. Check in at Lake Nakuru Lodge and have lunch. Go for a game drive in the evening which will include a walk by the shores of the lake to get up-close with the many birds found here. Return to the Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Have a leisurely breakfast at the lodge enjoying the sights and sounds of the park. Proceed for a further drive at the park and depart in the late morning for the nearby Lake Naivasha. Check in at Lake Naivasha Simba lodge or Sopa lodge. Relax at the lodge after lunch. In the late afternoon, you can visit the Crescent island where you get to walk in the park to see the animals such as Giraffe, zebra and antelopes. Naivasha is also known for the many birds that can be sighted within the lodge grounds. Dinner and overnight.
An early breakfast followed by your drive to the Masai Mara. Arrive at the park for lunch at Mara Sopa lodge or Mara Simba lodge. Enjoy an afternoon game drive to track elephants, leopards, cheetah, lions, and buffaloes. Drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Enjoy an early morning breakfast, you will then proceed for a full day game drive carrying picnic lunch with you. On this day you will drive to the Hippo Pool where you can take a break from the drive and see the Hippos bathing as well as Crocodiles. Enjoy a further game drive at the park. Drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Have an early morning drive followed by departure for your drive back to Nairobi. Arrival will be in the afternoon. Drop off at the airport.