- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu
- Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve.
- Day 3: Samburu - Mount Kenya
- Day 4: Mount Kenya -Aberdares
- Day 5: Aberdares - Lake Nakuru National Park
- Day 6: Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 7: Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Day 8: Masai Mara Game Reserve- Lake Naivasha
- Day 9: Lake Naivasha- Amboseli National Park
- Day 10: Amboseli.
- Day 11: Amboseli National Park - Tsavo West National Park
- Day 12: Tsavo West National Park- Nairobi
After breakfast leave for Samburu National Reserve. The scenic drive takes you via the Kenya highlands with views of tea, coffee and subsistence farmlands. You shall experience different climatic and vegetative zones on today's road journey. Afternoon game viewing drive.
Full day spent at the Samburu game reserve with game viewing drives. Game viewing is concentrated along the Ewaso Nyiro River, the lifeline of this semi desert environment.
After an early morning game viewing drive at the Samburu game reserve, you will depart for Mount Kenya region at the base of the Mount Kenya. Afternoon optional activities depending on your safari accommodation preference. Mount Kenya safari club: Relaxation and optional activities at the exclusive club sweet waters tented camp: Game viewing drives.
Morning spent with optional activities depending on accommodation at Mount Kenya. Later proceed to the Aberdares National park. Afternoon transfer to a tree hotel. Overnight at your aberdares tree lodge with game viewing from the balconies of your cabin.
Depart the Aberdares for the Lake Nakuru National Park. There shall be a stop to view the scenic Thompson falls at Nyahururu. The drive through farming country and homesteads via the Great Rift Valley escarpment is scenic. Afternoon bird watching and game viewing drive. The lake Nakuru national park is home to hundreds of thousands of flamingos and other bird species. The lake Nakuru national park in its sanctuary hosts the black and white rhinos.
Morning bird and game viewing drives at the Lake Nakuru. Depart for the Masai Mara game reserves with stops at scenic points. Afternoon game viewing drives.
Full day at the Masai Mara game reserve with The Masai Mara hosts the highest concentration of game per sq km than any other park in the region. Simply stated , Masai Mara is a one stop shop for game and scenery viewing. Dinner and Overnight at a camp/lodge
Morning game viewing drives at the Masai Mara. Later depart Masai Mara for the lake Naivasha. Afternoon optional lake activities including boat rides and nature walks. Dinner and Overnight at a camp/lodge
Optional bird and nature walk at the lodge gardens on the shores of lake Naivasha. Proceed to the Amboseli national park. Arrive at the Amboseli in time for an afternoon game viewing drive. Overnight at your Amboseli Kibo Tented Camp.
Full day spent at the Amboseli National Park with game viewing drives. The Amboseli national park is small and compact. The mount Kilimanjaro on clear days provides a dramatic background for wildlife photography. Dinner and Overnight at a camp/lodge
Morning game drive at the Amboseli. Proceed to the Tsavo West. Scenery and game viewing drives at the Tsavo west. Dinner and Overnight at a camp/lodge
Game viewing drives at the Tsavo west. We shall visit the Mzima springs to view hippos, crocodiles and exotic fish. Later depart for Nairobi or the Mombasa and Kenya coast beach hotels.
- All Park Entry Fees
- Assistance at the airport
- All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
- Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
- Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water
- Extensive Game drives
- Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
- Driver/Guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature