- TOUR OVERVIEW
- DAY 1: NAIROBI/ AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 2: FULL DAY AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 3: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK/ TSAVO WEST NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 4: TSAVO WEST/ TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 5: TSAVO EAST/ DIANI BEACH
- DAY 6 & 7: DIANI BEACH
- DAY 8: DIANI-UKUNDA AIRSTRIP/ NAIROBI
You will be met by Africa Mzizi safari driver guide and depart to Amboseli National Park famous for its spectacular view of the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting). Arrive at Amboseli AA lodge or Similar in time for lunch and at 1600 hrs enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at AA Lodge.
Full Day in Amboseli with game drives at 0630 hrs and 1600 hrs. Where you will have a chance to view the elephants and other grazers wading in the marshes and also Spot carnivores that prey on them. Amboseli National Park is situated at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks.
It lies 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to the Tanzania border. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli.
Overnight at AA lodge.
Breakfast at 7.15 am and then depart to Tsavo West National Park. Also referred to as the Land of the Man Eaters.
Tsavo West is well known for the Lions that terrorized railway workers in the 1890s nearly halting the construction of the Kenya – Uganda Railway Line.
Arrive at Severin safari camp in time for lunch. At 1600 hrs, enjoy a game drive within the park to introduce you to the game in the area and visit the mzima springs where you will view hippos in an underground glassed hideout.
Dinner and overnight at Severin safari camp/similar.
After breakfast depart for Tsavo East National Park. Arrive Sentrim camp / Similar in time for lunch.
Short siesta and at 1600 hrs, enjoy a game drive in the vast Tsavo East National Park. This wilderness is inhabited by a wide range of plains’ game including zebra, several species of antelope among them lesser kudu and hartebeest, warthog and ostrich as well as elephant herds which plunder their way through bush and scrub to the permanent waters of the Athi River.
Dinner and overnight at the camp.
An early morning game drive marks the climax of your safari. Breakfast and then depart to Diani.
Drop off at Swahili beach resort, where you are booked on half board basis. Dinner and overnight at the resort. Any activities undertaken while on the resort will be paid directly to the resort or the vendors that undertake the water activities or any attraction site you visit.
Full day at the resort. The resort guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilize leisure facilities across the resort including cascading swimming pools, dining areas and much more.
Swahili Beach Resort is renowned as Kenya’s leading all-inclusive resort and takes pride in an exemplary level of service and attention to detail. They are on-hand to ensure your stay is both relaxing and unforgettable.
Morning breakfast and check out and later transfer to Ukunda airport for a flight back to Nairobi.
- 7 Nights 8 days accommodation as above.
- Return local flight from Diani beach to Nairobi.
- Meals on full board basis (Breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- The services of our English speaking driver/guide.
- Park entry fees.
- Transport in a 4X4 safari minibus with communication radio and pop up roof for that eye-catching view.
- Extensive game drive.
- Unlimited drinking water.
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Return international flight ticket.
- Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi.
- Visa fees.
- Optional excursions (e.g. hot air balloon ride, visit to cultural villages etc)
- Medical / luggage
- Personal insurance and all items of personal nature.