- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Day 1: Nairobi / Masai Mara
- Day 2: Masai Mara
- Day 3: Masai Mara – Serengeti
- Day 4: Serengeti Full day
- Day 5: Serengeti – Ngoro Ngoro Crater
- Day 6: Ngoro Ngoro – Nairobi
Pick up from Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning. A 5 hour drive to Masai Mara gate, via The Great African Rift Valley escarpment and a brief stop at the famous Masai Town, Narok. for lunch then proceed. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/camp.
Early morning game drive and return to camp for breakfast. After breakfast full day in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents, The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles, who lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures. Later meals and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Early morning breakfast at your camp and check out with packed lunch from your camp. A 3 hour drive to Isebania Tanzania border. You arrive at around 10:45am at the border. Processing of Visa and crossing to Tanzania will take 45 minutes or more, and afterwards proceed to Serengeti. A 3 hour drive to the main gate. You will be with our Tanzania driver guide. On arrival, game en-route drive in Serengeti while heading to your lodge or camp. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Early morning breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast check out with packed lunch with full day game drive. Serengeti without a doubt is the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, kongoni as well as the Grant’s gazelles. If you are lucky, you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting. Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River. After game drive, dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro. A 4 hour drive to the Main gate. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. After game drive dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge.
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Ngoro Ngoro to Kenya Tanzania border Namanga. A 5 hour drive to the border. Visa process will take 45 min. At noon, 12:00 hrs you will have your lunch at the border then after lunch proceed to Nairobi. A 3 hour drive. You will arrive in Nairobi at around 5pm. Drop off to your hotel or to Airport.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrseach
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiseror Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village visits & Balloon Safari