- TOUR OVERVIEW
- 3 meals a day except the fast breakfast and the last dinner.
- Park Fees
- Services of a qualified driver guide
- Drinking water
- Personal spending money like beers, cigarette etc
- Visit to Masai villages which is optional
- Day 1 Nairobi – Masai Mara.
- Day 2 Masai Mara Full day.
- DAY 3 Masai mara - L.Nakuru
- DAY 4 Day Lake Nakuru - Nairobi
After breakfast pick up from your hotel around 8.00am and depart Nairobi to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with a stop over at the great rift valley view point then lunch in Narok. You arrive at Masai mara late afternoon/early evening and proceed for a game drive, dinner and overnight at camp.
After breakfast with picnic lunch you spend full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight at the camp.
Morning game drive and then after breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru with game drive enroute and picnic lunch. You are going to arrive Nakuru early evening dinner and overnight at the camp.
After breakfast proceed for a game drive to Lake Nakuru which is world renowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the “Pink Lake”. Beside birds, it is possible to see small game, like Water Buck, Impala, Rhino and Buffalo in the gardens surrounding. After lunch depart for Nairobi arriving around 4/5pm in the evening.