- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Day 1: Nairobi
- Day 2: Nairobi – Masai Mara
- Day 3: Masai Mara
- Day 4: Masai Mara
- Day 5: Masai Mara – Serengeti
- Day 6: Serengeti
- Day 7: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
- Day 8: Ngorongoro – Zanzibar
- Day 9: Zanzibar
- Day 10: Zanzibar
- Day 11: Zanzibar – Nairobi
Arrival at the airport where you will be met by our driver guide and office representative who will brief you on your safari then transfer you to Norfolk hotel for dinner and overnights stay.
Pick up from Norfolk hotel early in the morning after breakfast and transfer you to Wilson airport for your flight to the Mara. It is a one hour flight and upon arrival you be picked up by one of our driver guides and head to the lodge game en route arriving in time for lunch. Check in at either Sarova Mara Game Camp, Ashnil Game Camp, Mara Serena Safari Lodge or Mara Crossings Game Lodge, have lunch then head out for an afternoon game drive, through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Later in the evening head back to your preferred lodge for meals and overnights sleep.
After breakfast leave the hotel with packed lunch as you will be spending the whole day in the vast eco-system of the Mara searching for the big five and much more. You also have an optional balloon safari, many call it a once in a life time experience, once you are up, you won’t want to come down, and once you land, champagne breakfast awaits you. Game viewing is great from the air with the opportunity for beautiful pictures. Later in the evening return to your preferred lodge for meals and an overnights sleep.
Another day full of wildlife viewing drives, you may choose to have the full day game drives or game drives in separate sessions so that you may also have a chance to enjoy lodge/camp facilities. The driver guide shall be readily available to discuss your daily activities depending on your preferences.
Enjoy a sunrise game drive where your guide will help decode the dramas that have played out in the night in the wilderness before savoring breakfast. Check out with packed lunch, then you will be driven to the Kenyan Tanzanian border. From here, you will do a short scenic drive crossing the border into Tanzania to then head straight into the Serengeti. Your guide will be there to meet you and to transfer you game en route to either Serengeti Sopa Safari Lodge or Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa or Serengeti Serena.
Early morning breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast check out with packed lunch with full day game drive. Serengeti without a doubt is the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, Kongoni as well as the Grant’s gazelles. If you are lucky, you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting. Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River. After game drive, dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge OR Serengeti Serena
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro. A 4 hour drive to the Main gate. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. After game drive dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge or Ngorongoro Serena.
Check out of the lodge and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Zanzibar. Upon arrival you will be picked up and taken to Sandies Mapenzi where you will have lunch and spend the rest of the day relaxing in the beach. Dinner and overnight at Sandies Mapenzi.
Spend the whole day in Zanzibar. Dinner and overnight stay at Sandies Mapenzi.
Spend the whole day in Zanzibar. Dinner and overnight stay at Sandies Mapenzi
After breakfast check out of the hotel you will get transferred to the airport for your flight back to Nairobi. Have lunch at carnivore then proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24 hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half litre mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like balloon safaris & Masai village visits.